Monday, May 18, 2015

The Results Are In....

Um....so, yeah...I'm not pregnant.  *sigh*  I was supposed to test on Saturday, May 16th, but my period came all Swiss precision-like on Friday the 15th.  I was actually really hopeful this time around because I was feeling a little crappy and my boobs were HUGE. But also because my temperature dipped at 8 & 9DPO and then went back up again, so I thought it could have possibly been an implantation dip.  Maybe it was, but my uterus is such a stickler for its schedule, it just wouldn't let anything stick (which is an odd paradox for someone who is habitually late for pretty much everything).

Anyhoo, I debated on whether or not to go for it again with the next cycle (which would be at the end of May) or wait for the June cycle.  I decided to jump right back in while my body still halfway remembers what we're trying to accomplish.  Plus, I'll be hardcore apartment hunting in June and can't afford to stress out over that and getting knocked up.  If it doesn't work out at the end of May, I'll be on a bit of a longer break again while I re-group financially, and also get settled in a new apartment (again....urrrgggghhh!).  But hopefully, not too long of a break.  Hopefully, I won't need another go after May!!!

Stay tuned...

No comments: