Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reverb December 11th - Gracias (Thanks)

Retroactively posting. Again.

Today's theme: Gracias (Thanks)

Appreciation and acknowledgement are the corner stones to building trust and deepening relationships. Write a thank you note or a poem to someone who impacted your life in 2011.

In 2011, I found an ally and friend in a most unlikely place. We are separated by oceans of time and distance. But some days she is the only one who understands what I've been through on this journey of mine.

Dear Sister-Friend,

Thank you. Thank you for understanding and supporting me in my trials and tribulations, my highs, and my lows even as you weather your own. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes. Thank you for being in my corner. I love you and appreciate your presence in my life.